Monday, September 24, 2007

Ushering in Autumn

I'm coming off one of the busiest summers I've ever had. Me and the boy have been busy with many BSA activities. He went to a leadership training week and both of us were inducted into OA. We finally got our boat out of the shop after getting a new steering cable. After that we went to the lake with vengeance. I did manage to slalom for the first time in about twenty years. I had to kick off a ski, but nonetheless. We're leaving the boat in the water until the leaves turn. It's our intention to take a fall boatride and look at the foliage. My wife's birthday is coming up and we're gonna try out a new restaurant on Branson Landing.

On the modelling front. Anders and I finally got HeLo Miniatures off the ground and things seem to be fairly positive. Anders has done the lions share of the work on this and I think he's done a great job. Casting is getting better and there are several masters in the bank. I started a couple of GIs this week myself.

Life is settling down a bit now that we're in the groove of another school year. Kathi has taken on another job to help out a friend who's going through a bout with breast cancer. Hopefully she'll be able to slow down a bit after the Christmas holidays. I hope to update with some more regularity.

Out

No comments: