Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Clear workbench




I've wrapped up my work I planned to do over the summer. This is the last project I hoped to finish until August. I'll start painting the American Indian I sculpted a while back. I should have it all finished for Chicago. I'll be making some weapons from plastic in the meantime. Just a couple of small projects to fill in the gaps. I need to work out a new sculpting project. I have the beginnings of what I hope will be an ECW cavalryman on the charge. Ambitious for me because it will be mounted. More on that later.

2 comments:

Dave Maddox said...

I would love to see what your doing with the ECW Cavalryman , on the go

Dave Maddox

John Long said...

Dave, I know you like that period quite a bit. What I have is pretty rudimentary right now. I carved down the rider's from the Airfix Scot's Grey's and assembled the horse. That's the physical work so far. I plan to have him charging with sword drawn. I'll post IP photos when I make some more progress.