Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tulsa anyone?



It's always exciting when it's time for another exhibit. The Tulsa show is this weekend. I always enjoy seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Viewing what everyone has been working on all year is what brings us together though. Over the fourteen years I've been active in miniature figure artistry I've managed to make quite a few friends and see some incredible work. The shows always come around too slowly and a show weekend is always over too quickly. The photo is my latest. This project was done on commission and still has a couple of small details that the patron has requested. The photo shows how it will look at the upcoming show. I'll have to add those details later. If you're coming to Tulsa, be sure to say hi, if you're not, you're missing out.

No comments: