Thursday, October 09, 2008

Getting back in the groove



I'm just getting through a spell of what I considered lack-luster performance at the workbench. It was a combination of burnout from meeting obligations for others and some difficulty improving on my next figures(which is a personal goal). I think the remedy for this is to get to work on something you really care about. So I got back to a couple of projects that I have in various states of completion. Things that sit on the bench for too long tend to get forgotten. It felt good to get back to these "exiles from the back-burner". I've gotten back to my shadowbox diorama and I did this little project that you see pictured. I want to do something special and different with this one, so watch out for more. I'll be going to Chicago this weekend. I thought I was going to miss this year due to some work conflicts. It should be good as usual, and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: